A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other
online tracking devices on this website to:
• keep track of the services you are interested in.
• recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your
access to the site as you do not have to log on each time).
• obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use
of the internet.
• carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content
and services and to help us better understand our visitor/customer
requirements and interests.
• target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by
providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your
• make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
Below is more information about the cookies we use and why:
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.